Assistant Pastor of Children and Youth Ministries
Casey has been on staff since 1998. He is also a graduate of Reformed Theological Seminary. He and his wife Kelly have six children: Cody, Kelsey, Lucas, Madison, Julia and Micah. Casey leads/participates in all the camp programs for our Presbytery. His ministry focus is to assist families as they seek to raise godly children in the Lord. He also serves on the Christian Education Committee and Missions Committee. You can find out more by visiting the Youth Page. You can email Casey Southerland.
Along with our Pastors, who are Teaching Elders, the Session consists of these men, Ruling Elders, have the responsibility to oversee all the functions, ministries, members, staff, and denominational activities of the church. Their primary purpose, from Acts 6 is the ministry of the Word and Prayer. They serve under the headship of Jesus Christ and minister in His name.
- Tom Baas, Staff Liaison, Finance
- Curtis Creath, Christian Education
- Phil Resnick, Nominations, Missions
- Jim Roughan, Liaison for the Women’s Ministry
- Todd Stollberg, Finance Committee, Men’s Ministry
- Ken Waeber, Clerk, Fellowship
- Roger Wismer, Sidewalk Education Ministry
These men have the responsibility to minister, primarily, to the physical needs in the life of the congregation and encourage service through opportunities to minister to the needs in the local community. They look to Acts 6 in order to fulfill those responsibilities.
- Terry Beinecke, Finance Committee
- Dean Dorsey, Ushers/Greeters
- Aaron Roberts, Finance Committee
- Jason Waeber, Nursery
- Eric West, Clerk
- Chris Wismer, Nominations
Some of the things they are able to assist in are: financial counseling, transportation, meals, minor home repair, benevolence, and encouragement. If you are interested in local outreach into the community or want to serve the needs in the congregation, the Deacons are the place to start.